HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
28 SEPT 2020
02 OCT 2020
MANAGING TALENT FROM HIRE TO RETIRE
How do I find the right person for the job? How do I keep them longer?
Human Capital Management is an interactive learning session aimed at helping managers understand the importance of and the key elements of human capital management or talent management.
From hire to retire, this training program is designed to help participants create a realistic and effective approach to human resource management.
Upon completion of this interactive session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the importance of talent management.
- Recognise and organize human resources for the organization
- Identify talent suitable for their organization
- Construct an effective human resource management plan
- Align human resource plans with business development and growth
- Be aware of the importance of human resource talents for the growth of the organization.
- Change to see the importance of talent for their organization.
- WHAT IS TALENT MANAGEMENT
- HOW TALENT MANAGEMENT AFFECTS AN ORGANIZATION?
- JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- ORGANIZATION FIT
- COLLABORATE, COACH AND EVOLVE
- RIGHT REWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- TECHNOLOGY FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS