THE AUTOMATED OFFICE
14 SEPT 2020
18 Sept 2020
CHANGING THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MINDSET
Getting Ready for Digital Revolution, Digitisation and the Automated Office
Do we really know what are the systems what we have in our office? Do we really know what a digital document is or even what a data index is?
This program is designed for participants to understand the IT needs and systems within their organisation. This program has the sole purpose of creating awareness with regards to office digital assets and how to manage them.
The objective of the program is to train participants with the skill to identify their IT and digital asset needs, to develop proper documentation to make their requirements transparent and measurable.
This program is aim at giving participants the ability to understand IT and digital assets and the role it plays in their organization.
The goal of this program is to simplify work so participants will have a better control and understanding of the digital changes they need for their business and organisation.
Upon completing this program participants should be able to:
- Determine what office digitisation is
- Change their current work processes to adopt the use of digital office management
- Identify their office document and data needs
- Apply digital system to meet their office data and document automation
- Change the way documents and data are handle in the office.
- FAST! FAST! FAST!
- LET’S START FROM DATA
- WHAT ARE A DIGITAL ASSETS?
- HOW IS IT USEFUL TO ME?
- TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- HOW TO TRANSFORM?
- WHAT TO TRANSFORM?
- WHAT IS IT?
- WHAT FOR
- DIGITAL STRATEGY
- DEVELOPING A DIGITAL POLICY
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
- FINDING THE ANSWER
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENT
- IT SYSTEMS REQUIREMENT
- FINANCIAL FOR IT SYSTEMS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- USING THE IT SYSTEM
- ANNUAL MAINTENANCE OR SUBSCRIPTIONS
- FUTURE IMPLEMENTATION