MANAGING DATA WITH SPREADSHEETS
19 SEPT 2020
20 Sept 2020
LEARN TO USE GOOGLE SHEETS
Sheets was designed with the needs of agile organisations in mind. With an AI features mean that you can tap into the right insights to make meaningful business decisions.
Google sheets is a cloud-based system which enables you to share and collaborate easily with others.
Access to the application is not limited to a single office or PC. It is compatible with others systems such as Microsoft Excel, this removes any friction when working with data from multiple sources.
Upon completing this program participants should be able to:
- Apply spreadsheets for their data works
- Identify the data formulas needed
- Analyse data using spreadsheets
- Change the way data is handle in the office
- Understanding the spreadsheet concept
- Using Google Sheets for spreadsheet work
- Format Worksheets and work with formulas
- IF and VLOOKUP Functions
- Create Charts, Tables and Sparklines
- Formatting Cells
- Using What If Data Scenarios
- Filter and Sort Data
- Pivot Tables and Data Analysis
- Consolidate data across multi-sheets